Required Elements to include in the Final Paper:
- Select a contracting subject pertaining to the FAR Sections covered in this class (e.g., improper business practices, acquisition processes, market research, contractor qualifications, competition, commercial items, warranty, inspection/acceptance, changes, terminations, etc.).
- Research individually the selected topic
- Outline and assess this issue
Required Formatting of the Final Paper:
- This paper should be double spaced, 12-point font, and four to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Third person writing is required.Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing).If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link:http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
- Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment.
- Use headings;
- Title page with your name, the course name, title of paper, the date, and instructor’s name;
- Include reference page.
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. Students need to paraphrase and not usedirect quotes.
- Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.
The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. No other books besides the course eBook can be used. Whenusing a source document, the expectation is that the information is cited and referenced with a page or paragraph number.